Easy hash brown breakfast potato recipe
Welcome ” Lunch ”
The best homemade hash brown breakfast potatoes… (Yummy!)
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) vegetable or canola oil for frying
- Rinse the grated potatoes well until the water runs clear. Drain with paper towels. Put in a big bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg, parmesan, chives, flour, salt, chili powder, basil, cumin and pepper.
- Add the potatoes and mix.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
- When the oil is hot, take 1/4 of the mixture and spread in the pan to a thickness of about 1/2 inch.
- Cook until the potatoes are golden on each side. About 5 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan and drain excess oil.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- To serve!
Average of 5 on 95 votes
source : http://www.layersofhappiness.com/extra-crispy-homemade-hashbrown-patties/
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #hash #brown #breakfast #potato #recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…