Easy Greek Yogurt Tuna Spread Recipe!
Welcome » Main dishes » Fish and seafood » Fish » Tuna Spread with Greek Yogurt
The perfect recipe for tuna spread with Greek yogurt!
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cream cheese spread (Philadelphia style)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon old-fashioned mustard
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cans (170 g) flaked tuna, well drained
- Mix cream cheese with yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest and old fashioned mustard. Salt and pepper.
- Add celery, onions, dill, capers and mix.
- Add the tuna and mix well.
- Serve on rusks or homemade croutons.
Thanks for printing my recipe! Pass the message that you took it on ChefCuisto.com 🙂
Average of 5 on 36 votes
source : http://blog.danone.ca/en/recipes/tuna-spread-with-greek-yogurt/
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #Greek #Yogurt #Tuna #Spread #Recipe
Welcome » fast food » street food » Pretzel with cheddar and bacon Ingredients :…
Discover the 10 essential oils (tea tree, thyme, etc.) to always have on hand in…
Restrictive pulmonary syndrome refers to a decrease in ventilatory capacity. This phenomenon can occur in…
Full box for ice cream every summer, with growth of 3% on average for 10…
Sleep apnea also affects children. Some symptoms must be taken seriously in order to make…
Gluten, peanuts, shellfish, pistachios... Food allergy is characterized by a set of abnormal immune reactions…