Easy chicken, veggie and pesto casserole recipe!
Welcome » main dishes » Meat » Chicken »
The perfect chicken, vegetable and pesto casserole recipe (Very easy)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb (0.45 kg) chicken thigh, without bones or skin and cut into strips
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup (85 mL) sun-dried tomatoes
- About ten asparagus, with the ends removed
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) pesto
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes (red and yellow), halved
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat, add the olive oil and the chicken. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add half of the sundried tomatoes and cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken and tomatoes from the pan.
- Add the asparagus. Season generously with salt. Add the remaining sundried tomatoes and cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until the asparagus is cooked through. Remove the asparagus.
- Return the chicken. Add the pesto. Heat for 1 minute or 2. Return the asparagus. Add the cherry tomatoes.
- Serve ????
Average of 5 on 5 votes
source : http://juliasalbum.com/2016/06/one-pan-pesto-chicken-and-veggies/
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #chicken #veggie #pesto #casserole #recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…