Easy Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe!
Welcome » fast food » Sandwiches »
The delicious chicken caesar wraps (A simple and perfect meal!)
- 3 cups (750 mL) finely chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups (500 mL) chicken, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 slices of bacon cooked and cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup (75 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) homemade croutons
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Caesar dressing
- 5 or 6 homemade tortillas (or purchased)
- Add lettuce, chicken, bacon, cheese and croutons to a bowl. Mix well.
- Add dressing.
- Put in the tortillas and roll!
- Yum ????
Average of 4 on 34 votes
source : https://lilluna.com/chicken-caesar-wraps/
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #Chicken #Caesar #Wrap #Recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…