Easy Chicken, Asparagus and Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
Welcome » Main dishes » Meat » Chicken »
Chicken, sweet potato and asparagus casserole (Super healthy and easy to make)
- 1 lb (0.45 kg) chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken broth
- 1/2 lb (225 grams) chopped asparagus
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic and chicken. Sauté the chicken for 7-10 minutes. Set the chicken aside.
- In the same pot, add the sweet potatoes and the chicken broth. Cook for about 7 to 10 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are cooked.
- Add the asparagus and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Return the chicken, and season with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Reheat the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes.
Average of 4 on 20 votes
source : http://www.primaverakitchen.stfi.re/asparagus-sweet-potato-chicken-skillet/
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #Chicken #Asparagus #Sweet #Potato #Casserole #Recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…