Easy Carrot Cake Breakfast Bars Recipe
Welcome » Lunch »
The delicious carrot cake breakfast bars!
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) almond milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) ~ about 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) honey
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated carrots
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups (375 mL) oatmeal (oatmeal)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line an 8 x 8 Pyrex dish with a sheet of parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into the Pyrex dish.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
- Stores easily in the freezer.
Average of 4 on 88 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #Carrot #Cake #Breakfast #Bars #Recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…