Easy Caramelized French Toast Recipe!
Welcome » Lunch »
An absolutely perfect recipe for caramelized French toast!
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- a pinch of salt
- 5 tablespoons butter divided
- 8 slices of household bread
- 1 cup (250 ml) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (65ml) boiling water (maybe 1/2 cup)
- Beat eggs, milk and salt in a bowl.
- Dip one slice of bread at a time into the mixture. Turn and dip again to thoroughly cover both sides.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan over medium high heat. Cook the bread for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- After 4 slices, melt another 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Reduce heat to medium, add remaining butter and brown sugar. Mix constantly.
- Slowly add boiling water until your sauce has the desired thickness. Boil for a few minutes.
- Dip the French toasts in the caramel sauce.
- Remove from fire.
Average of 5 on 15 votes
source : http://www.kitchme.com/recipes/caramelized-french-toast
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #Caramelized #French #Toast #Recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…