Easy Breakfast Nachos Recipe (with Bacon)
Welcome » To eat lunch »
These breakfast nachos (with bacon) are absolutely perfect for a champion brunch!
- 6 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- tortilla chips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spray an ovenproof pan with Pam-style oil.
- Place the tortilla chips in the bottom of the pan.
- Scramble your eggs in another saucepan and add the crisps on top.
- Fry the bacon. Cut into small pieces and add to the pan.
- Cover with cheese.
- Place the casserole in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Average of 4 on 9 votes
source : http://thegrantlife.com/skillet-breakfast-nachos/#_a5y_p=4920601
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #Breakfast #Nachos #Recipe #Bacon
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…