Chicken thigh recipe with honey, garlic and Dijon mustard
Welcome » Main dishes » Meat » Chicken »
The perfect recipe for chicken thighs with honey, garlic and Dijon mustard!
- 1 lb chicken thigh (without bones, but with skin)
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup (65ml) water
- If you purchased bone-in thighs, remove them, but keep the skin.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add a teaspoon of olive oil to it.
- Cook both sides of the chicken pieces in the skillet. Lower the pan temperature to LOW.
- Trim excess fat from chicken skin.
- In a small pot, brown the garlic cloves in a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add honey, Dijon mustard, water and a good pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Increase the temperature of the pan and pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Serve with a garden salad or sweet potato fries.
Enjoy your food!
Average of 4 on 200 votes
source : http://rasamalaysia.com/honey-dijon-garlic-chicken/
In our easy recipe book!
#Chicken #thigh #recipe #honey #garlic #Dijon #mustard
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…