An oatmeal, peanut butter and banana cake recipe!
Welcome » Desserts »
- 1 very ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (85 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1½ cups (375 mL) old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) oat flour (or any other flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (baking powder)
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) and spray a 9×9 Pyrex dish with oil.
- In a large bowl, mash a banana, then add the remaining wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to the dish and add a few banana slices on top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Freezes well.
Average of 5 on 6 votes
source : https://fitfoodiefinds.com/peanut-butter-banana-oatmeal-bake/
In our easy recipe book!
#oatmeal #peanut #butter #banana #cake #recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…