- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper flakes
- 1.5 lb wild salmon (skinless), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced into rounds
- Olive oil (spray)
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 16 bamboo skewers soaked for 1 hour in water
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and spray grates with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the oregano, sesame seeds, cumin and cayenne flakes. Put aside.
- Use two skewers and thread a piece of salmon, a piece of lemon, etc., until there are 8 pieces of salmon on your skewer (or you have more room).
- Lightly spray salmon (or brush) with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and your spice blend.
- Grill for about 8 minutes (or until the fish is opaque), turning halfway through cooking.
- Serve with good rice and a fresh salad and a good homemade vinaigrette.
Good appetite ????